HDCVI Technology’s network WDR functions uses in-house algorithm to show better image performance, especially for the weather in Dubai. The strong sunlight is all year round which makes WDR a must for the camera installation of entrances and exits. Low light cameras enable to provide clear pictures in darkness, which is therefore a good choice for warehouse monitoring as stocking is one of the key parts in logistics where thousands of goods are unloaded and tiled up in quite dim surroundings due to the strict environment requirements. Meanwhile, 3-Megapixel PTZ domes are adopted for a wider view to have a broader surveillance area in an efficient way. As for storage, 22 units of 32-channel network video recorders are adopted with 2TB seagate hard disks provided to guarantee large volume storage. The whole system runs on HDCVI Technology Smart PSS (CMS software) to have a central control and management.
- HDCVI Technology Hybrid Solution Improves Security for EcoIslamic Bank in Kyrgyzstan
- HDCVI Technology Megapixel IP Solution Secures Economic Pillar Industry in Morocco
- HDCVI Technology secures UNESCO site
- HDCVI Technology ITS Facilitates City’s Traffic in Poland
- HDCVI Technology Megapixel IP Solution Secures Arabian Center in Dubai