OCP group has been a key player in international phosphate market since its founding in 1920. It is world’s largest exporter of phosphate rock and phosphoric acid as well as one of the world’s largest producers of fertilizer. Its production site had been equipped with analog system for several years, however, the system failed to give any useful information after an incident. Thus, OCP group decided to level up their security by adding HDCVI Technology HD IP solution as a complementary as well as replacing its old DVRs.
- HDCVI Technology Hybrid Solution Improves Security for EcoIslamic Bank in Kyrgyzstan
- HDCVI Technology Megapixel IP Solution Secures Economic Pillar Industry in Morocco
- HDCVI Technology secures UNESCO site
- HDCVI Technology ITS Facilitates City’s Traffic in Poland
- HDCVI Technology Megapixel IP Solution Secures Arabian Center in Dubai