While considering the solution scheme, the main priority to bear in mind was to maintain the historical characteristic of the building and IP technology was undoubtedly the best way forward as it allows for minimum cabling and, so is less invasive, ensuring that the delicate and subtle décor and surroundings of the cathedral remained in tact; moreover, due to the dim lighting inside, the camera’s low illumination performance needed to be excellent. Taking all of these considerations into account, 8 units of the HDCVI Technology 1.3 MP IR dome cameras were used, and the resulting video streams are processed through a PoE switch to a 16-channel network video recorder NVR, where images are stored in HD quality at 720p, with recording bandwidth of up to 32 Mb/s at 200fps.
- HDCVI Technology Hybrid Solution Improves Security for EcoIslamic Bank in Kyrgyzstan
- HDCVI Technology Megapixel IP Solution Secures Economic Pillar Industry in Morocco
- HDCVI Technology secures UNESCO site
- HDCVI Technology ITS Facilitates City’s Traffic in Poland
- HDCVI Technology Megapixel IP Solution Secures Arabian Center in Dubai