The whole Palace covers an area of 36, 000 square meters. The main building has four floors above ground and one floor underground. HDCVI Technology HD IP Cameras were installed in each floor. The first floor consists of the main reception area, access control and security, entrance hall and press office.The large entrance hall is used frequently for temporary exhibitions on themes related to the federal government’s programs. To ensure every corner was fully protected, the Palace upgraded a part of analog cameras with HDCVI Technology HD IP Cameras and added more units to level it up to another higher stage.
- HDCVI Technology Hybrid Solution Improves Security for EcoIslamic Bank in Kyrgyzstan
- HDCVI Technology Megapixel IP Solution Secures Economic Pillar Industry in Morocco
- HDCVI Technology secures UNESCO site
- HDCVI Technology ITS Facilitates City’s Traffic in Poland
- HDCVI Technology Megapixel IP Solution Secures Arabian Center in Dubai